Team Lead I-V
Team Lead I-V
Silver Spring, MD
Salary based on experience
Period of Performance – Duration of Contract
Potential Number of Openings: 5+
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is seeking multiple Group Leads with a wide range of specialized experience. All levels require at least a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline AND anywhere from 4 to 10 years of experience, with half of those years in a supervisory role.
The following general talents/duties, which will vary in degree by level, include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, plans, and coordinates a work team or teams on task-level projects.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex technical functions.
- Generally, manages a group of technical, engineering, and/or scientific analysts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Typically reports to a senior manager.
- The individual will:
o Identify and assign priorities to complete assigned projects as required in order to optimize schedules, budgets, and technical excellence
o Maintain close contact with customer representatives to identify and respond to customer requests and to ensure that potential sources of difficulty are made known to Company management
o Establish and maintain status reports in order to show progress and problems to the customer and to Company management
o Provide support to Advanced Program personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business
Work to be performed at a Federal government facility Must be willing to submit to background investigation EEO and drug-free work place