Communications/Facilitation Support (NOS) (60220)
Place of Performance: Silver Spring, MD
Period of Performance: Duration of Contract
Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree or other equivalent degree program (or an additional two (2) years functional area experience.
Minimum Experience Requirements: Six (6) years of experience of which at least two (2) years must be specialized.
We are looking for a full-time contractor to support corporate communications, including internal and external communications, for NOAA's National Ocean Service located in Silver Spring, MD. The Contractor, at a minimum, must perform the following tasks:
- Support content development for online and print audiences.
- Design and produce communications materials.
- Gather, analyze, and present data necessary to cross cutting initiatives in support of NOS priorities; applying a corporate view of NOS activities.
- Develop briefing and communications materials and reports (oral and written) including presentations, one-page handouts, and talking points.
- Revisit older website content and apply style guidelines with emphasis on consistency and tone.
- Provide executive secretariat support for cross-NOS activities.