Business Analyst I (NESDIS)
Business Analyst I
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is a service disabled, veteran-owned business (SDVOSB) that provides high-value professional services in program management, communications and outreach, IT services, requirements management, systems engineering and technical services. Bringing a fresh approach to federal requirements, our highly experienced ISS team is creating a collaborative evolution of new ideas and problem-solving methodologies for the most challenging world-wide mission requirements.
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Business Analyst I to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS).
- Documents user needs, program functions and organizational processes
- Provides functional support for expenditure tracking and financial trend analysis
- Analyzes processes, policy directives and regulations
- Responds to information requests regarding policy and procedures
- Updates and maintains policy documentation
- Responds to email inquiries and drafts responses to stakeholder requests
Education: Bachelor's Degree or other equivalent degree program
Experience Requirements: Four (4) years of experience in business analysis. NOAA experience a plus