Business Analyst II (NESDIS)
Business Analyst II
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is a service disabled, veteran-owned business (SDVOSB) that provides high-value professional services in program management, communications and outreach, IT Services, requirements management, systems engineering and technical services. Bringing a fresh approach to federal requirements, our highly experienced ISS team is creating a collaborative evolution of new ideas and problem- solving methodologies for the most challenging world-wide mission requirements.
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Business Analyst II to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS).
- Drafts strategic plans in support of NESDIS objectives
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
- Supports the design, implementation, and management of mechanisms and systems for collecting, tracking and assessing information on metrics that impact portfolio activities
- Assists in all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) system
- Assists in the preparation of reclaims and prepares budget exhibits
- Drafts policy documentation including directives, implementation plans, and other technical documentation
- Provides policy guidance
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent degree program
Experience Requirements: Eight (8) years of experience in business analysis. NOAA experience a plus