Business Analyst II (NESDIS) (072020)
Business Analyst II
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Period of Performance: Duration of Contract
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is seeking talent to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS).
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent degree program.
Minimum Experience Requirements: Eight (8) years of experience. NOAA experience preferred.
- Drafts strategic plans in support of NESDIS objectives.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Supports the design, implementation, and management of mechanisms and systems for collecting, tracking and assessing information on metrics that impact portfolio activities.
- Assists in all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) system.
- Assists in the preparation of reclaims and prepares budget exhibits.
- Drafts policy documentation including directives, implementation plans and other technical documentation.
- Provides policy guidance.