Marketing & Public Affairs Specialist (NESDIS) (072020)
Marketing & Public Affairs Specialist
Place of Performance: College Park, MD
Period of Performance: Duration of Contract
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is seeking talent to support NOAA's National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS).
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree or other equivalent degree program.
Minimum Experience Requirements: Eight (8) years of experience. NOAA experience preferred.
- Plans, organizes and advertises events via various communications and marketing strategies, including social media.
- Monitors and coordinates NESDIS's participation in planning councils.
- Prepares responses to inquiries from other agency representatives and external partners.
- Develops agendas, logistics information, supporting materials as needed for strategic planning meetings.
- Provides input to organizational web content.