Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. (ISS) is a service disabled, veteran-owned business (SDVOSB) that provides high-value professional services in program management, communications and outreach, IT services, requirements management, systems engineering and technical services. Bringing a fresh approach to federal requirements, our highly experienced ISS team is creating a collaborative evolution of new ideas and problem-solving methodologies for the most challenging world-wide mission requirements.
Integrated Systems Solutions, Inc. is searching for a SharePoint Developer to support the Veterans Affairs, Office of Inspector General (VA OIG).
- Provide support to develop Web based applications, including on line customer service, to transform government agencies to be able to deliver their services on line
- Provide support in developing the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site
- Provide support for the implementation of interfaces to applications
- Migration from SharePoint on premises to SharePoint Online
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot lists, libraries, applications as well as manage sites and permissions
- Generate robust web analytics from SharePoint sites / page usage
- Conduct market research for forms software and plan migration from InfoPath forms to selected forms software
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Working knowledge and experience coding in Java
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks